Dr. Peter DiSalvo
Dr. DiSalvo has been practicing optometry in the San Francisco Bay Area, and Northern California, for forty years. Having established his private practice in 1987, he has acquired extensive experience in providing patients with comprehensive optometric care.
After earning a bachelor of science degree at Pennsylvania State University, Dr. DiSalvo served in the U.S. Army for three years, and then went on to receive his doctorate from the U.C. Berkeley School of Optometry in 1974. Dr. DiSalvo has completed extensive training to obtain certification in ocular therapeutics and glaucoma
Dr. DiSalvo is most rewarded by diagnosing his patient’s eye conditions and providing both clear and comfortable vision for his patients. His services also include comprehensive fitting of a wide selection of contact lenses. Recognized by his patients for exceptional doctor-patient rapport, Dr. DiSalvo is also fluent in the Spanish language.
* Eye Exams available by an Independent Doctor of Optometry, conveniently located at Site for Sore Eyes. Site for Sore Eyes does not employ the optometrist nor do they provide eye exams.
Eye Exams available by an Independent Doctor of Optometry, conveniently located inside Site for Sore Eyes.
See our doctor's hours below:
- Tuesday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Wednesday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Friday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm