Let’s look to the future together.
Your health and safety are everything to us. Our patients, doctors, and associates are our top priority as we take care of your eyecare needs.
Below is a list of precautions we are taking to keep you safe:
- Thorough cleanings after each exam, so we are limiting the number of exams per hour, per doctor
- We ask associates and patients to adhere to the CDC social distancing guidelines and are limiting the number of patients inside our store.
- Patient intake forms will be emailed to you prior to your appointment. Please be sure these are completed prior to your arrival.
- We will be pre-screening every patient with a series of covid-related questions prior to intake. Anyone with a fever will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- We are wearing PPE and you should too, regardless of vaccination status. We are requesting that patients wear their own masks.
- Our associates will disinfect each pair of eyeglasses and sunglasses a customer tries on before returning them to the displays.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
We will continue to monitor CDC guidelines and make changes as appropriate to ensure the safety of our community.
If you plan on visiting our location, please remember:
- Reschedule your appointment if you are exhibiting signs of COVID-19 or if you believe you have been in contact with someone who may have been exposed.
- Please come to your appointment by yourself or limit who comes with you to one person so we can adhere to CDC social distancing guidelines.
- If you need someone to bring you to your appointment, we ask that they wait outside or in their vehicle.
- Upon your arrival, if we cannot observe social distancing due to other patients, we ask that you wait outside, and we will call you when we are ready for your appointment.