Eye Examinations on Fillmore Street in San Francisco, CA
The Site for Sore Eyes store on Fillmore Street is known for providing the highest quality eye care services in the area. From state-of-the-art eye exams (provided by Dr. Monica Chernoguz, Independent Doctor of Optometry) to our large inventory of designer eyeglasses, contact lenses, sunglasses, and other optical products, we take pride in servicing our customers with an unprecedented level of customer service and eyewear products.
Where to Find Site for Sore Eyes in San Francisco, California
Our Site for Sore Eyes at 1833 Fillmore Street Suite 100 San Francisco, CA 94115, is located on Fillmore Street (between Bush Street and Sutter Street). Give us a call to set up an appointment or stop by today.
Site for Sore Eyes Fillmore Street: Your San Francisco Eyeglasses Center
Site for Sore Eyes is committed to providing quality eye care and the best eyewear to the community. We carry some of the most popular designer brands that include Tom Ford, Prada, Gucci, Calvin Klein, and Ray Ban, among others. Let our skilled, courteous staff help you find the frame to fit your lifestyle, because from this wide selection, we can certainly help find the right choice for you. With the latest eyewear frames and highest quality lenses, matched by our sense of service, our goal is to see that you to leave our store as a satisfied customer.
Call (415) 922-0660 to schedule an appointment. Walk-ins welcome. Also, take advantage of these great offers:
- Designer frames and eyeglasses
- Value frames
- Contact lenses and complete training
- Children’s frames and shatter-resistant lenses
- Professional eye exams by Dr. Monica Chernoguz, Independent Doctor of Optometry
- Lenses to fit your lifestyle
- We accept most insurance plans
- Free cleaning and adjustments
- Join our Frequent Buyer Program
- Gift certificates available
- We specialize in prescription SCUBA masks